Your one-stop solution for access control
Restricting and controlling access to sites and premises is the most effective way of keeping out unauthorised persons. With an Access control system you can manage and control on a daily basis who has permission to enter and what areas they have access to, ensuring total Access Control.
How can we help?
We will carry out a full site survey and identify any access risks and discuss with you your specific requirements. We will design a specific system based on the site survey and operational requirements.
Scope of Services and Benefits provided:
- Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning & Planned Preventive Maintenance Packages
- Unrestricted choice of access method:
- Proximity swipe cards
- Fingerprint Biometric
- Open & Closed Protocol systems
- Flexible system approach for the single door or multi-door network applications.
- Time & Attendance ability to monitor and record staff movement to know who is in the premises at any time.
- Intercom Systems
- Single & Multiple Entrance Systems
- Hard Wire Systems
- Telephone, GSM based System
- Installation of the correct locks and door furniture for the application. This ensures the system operation is fault free.
- Interfacing with fire alarm systems and fitting of local emergency break-glass override units to enable quick evacuation in the event of an emergency
- Installations are carried out to the highest quality standards by our fully trained and skilled engineers and technicians with compliant certification to the current British Standards.
Some sectors we work in
Why Choose TECS?
Highly Skilled Engineers
All our engineers are trained to the highest possible standards and are DBS checked
We are fully accredited to the highest health & Safety, management & trade body requirements
Each client is assigned their own single point of contact account manager to ensure maximum efficiency
Secure Online Portal
Access to our online system, where you can access quotations documentation, certification as well as job status updates
Trusted by some of the Uk's largest companies
News and Information
Adding to our range of services, we are are pleased to announce that we are now Gas Safe registered.
TECS are pleased to announce the newly formed partnership with Engie on the Ministry of Justice contract.
Following the COVID-19 outbreak, we are still operating a skeleton service assisting with emergency maintenance situations.